Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Swap is Almost Over!

Wow, where did the time go? Offically, the swap ends on Thursday and that should be the last day you have to send your mittens out. However, as we all know life sometimes throws us a few curve balls and we get delayed on getting things out. I'm one of them.

I'm almost done with my mittens and am hoping to have them in the mail on Thursday but I'm thinking it's going to be more like Saturday.

If you aren't going to be able to get your mittens out by Thursday, please be kind and send your pal a note to let them know that. And then keep in touch until they do go out. I'll be doing the same!

And don't forget to add a little surprise with your mittens when you send them!

Have a great night everyone (or day if that's the case)!
Patty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home