Saturday, November 18, 2006

I received my mittens!

I got my mittens today along with a lot of loot! I'll get pictures out here later but I wanted to say thank you to Shelley! What a lot of fun things - I have one question. The skein of Opal I can't find the yardage on it, do you know what it is? p.s. There were even some purple pencils in there - purple!

Here are the pictures. The one thing I didn't get a picture of was the wonderfully smelling candle in a jar - my friend and I are knitting and we just HAD to have that lit. The scent is Hot Apple Pie, yum. It's making me hungry. Thank you again, Shelley!


1 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Blogger Me said...

:o) Hi Patty - I am so happy you like everything - you deserve everything (and more) - enjoy it all and I am so HAPPY I got your name - yippee!!!! the perfect partner to spoil :o)

Take Care - SHELLEY

p.s. the little Opal is just kinda of a fun keep-sake not really anything to knit with as it is so small :o)
======================

 

Post a Comment

<< Home