Sunday, November 12, 2006

Getting Started

I just thought I would pop in and write about my progress, which is not that great. I'm having a horrible time deciding what to knit. Knitting Pattern Central has so many to choose from that I can't decide. It doesn't help that I haven't had 2 minutes to myself lately.

Looking over my options, I think I might have decided to knit these:

(Click on the picture to link to the pattern.)

I think I might make these into some mittens. What do you guys think? I think I have some good options for yarn at home in the colors that someone ;-) requested.

4 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Patty said...

What a cool pattern, what's it from?

 
At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Patty said...

I'm a dunce. I was so excited about the pattern that I didn't READ what you wrote about Knitting Pattern Central. That site has saved my butt numerous times. Sorry!

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Me said...

That is a wonderful pattern I love it!

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger kelle said...

Lovely pattern!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home